Advanced Eye Care Center
Eyes are important indicators of overall health, and comprehensive eye care goes beyond a prescription for glasses or contact lenses. At Advanced Eye Care Center in Northwest Phoenix, AZ, our optometrist takes the time to get to know you, your eye care history, and your vision needs. Dr. George Johnson provides the expert care, advice, options, and follow up you need whether you are a new patient or an existing one.
Now available - Air Optix Colors contact lenses. Watch the below video for more information:
New Patient Starting Points:
- Complete patient forms
- Request an appointment
- Read about our comprehensive eye exams, children's vision care, treatment of eye diseases and more.
Existing Patient Links:
- Reorder contact lenses
- Request an appointment with our optometrist in Northwest Phoenix
- Pursue treatment of eye disease including glaucoma, macular degeneration, cataracts and diabetic retinopathy
Great Eyewear and Eye Care in Phoenix, AZ
From our office in Phoenix, Advanced Eye Care Center serves patients from Arizona's, Northwest Phoenix area including Glendale and Peoria - schedule an appointment today. If you have a moment, please give us your feedback about our site and your experiences with our eye doctor in Phoenix, AZ.
News & Blog
- Oct 23, 2014 - October is “Eye Injury Prevention Month” in the USA and “Eye Health Month” in Canada
- Oct 12, 2014 - Flexible Spending Accounts (FSA's) - Take Advantage of Them before Dec. 31
- Sep 28, 2014 - World Sight Day Challenge – No More Avoidable Blindness
- Sep 18, 2014 - Protect Children's Eyes During Sports
- Sep 15, 2014 - How do eye doctors know when people are "cheating" during an eye exam?