Your Local Eye Doctor in Northwest Phoenix - Advanced Eye Care Center
Why Choose Us?
- Experience - Dr. George Johnson has been treating patients in Northeast Phoenix for more than 36 years.
- Amazing Staff - our well-trained and committed staff helps provide the best patient experience possible.
- Advanced Technology – we have the latest in diagnostic equipment.
- Premium Products – from frames to lens to contacts, we work with only the best manufacturers.
- Blue Light and Digital Eye Strain Specialists – ask us about our proactive approach to protecting your eyes from harmful effects of screens.
- Your Satisfaction is Guaranteed – see our Frame and Lens Satisfaction Promise.
Take A Virtual Tour of Our Office
Superior Optical Services in Phoenix, Arizona
Dr. Johnson and his staff also promise an incredible patient experience from the moment you walk in to the office, to the moment you leave, and everything in between. With a stunning selection of designer and affordable frames, contact lens expertise second to none, and a team committed to excellence on every level of patient interaction, Advanced Eye Care Center is here to serve you!
Contact Lenses Fitting
Our optometrist specializes in contact lens fittings and can help you find the right eyewear solution for your vision needs. Eye conditions such as astigmatism, presbyopia or dry eye should not stop you from wearing contact lenses. Advanced technologies used by contact lens manufacturers today can offer you an easy way to wear, super-breathable contacts with daily oe weekly schedule. A variety of contact lens brands offered at our Northwest Phoenix practice allows you to try several differend contact lens types and brands until we find the perfect match! We also fit a large variety of specialty fit contacts for keratoconu and presbyopia.
Great Eye Exams and Eye Care Services For Children & Adults
Ocular Diseases Management
When it comes to your vision, entrusting your eyes in the hands of a professional and experienced eye doctor is the first step to early detection of eye conditions such as glaucoma, cataracts or macular degeneration. Vision specialist can detect a vast array of eye diseases by using advanced technologies during your annual eye exam.
If you're tired of wearing eyeglasses or contact lenses, but still uncertain about vision correction surgery, schedule an appointment with Dr. Johnson today! Our eye care expert will review your eye health history, listen to your vision goals and expectations from vision correction procedure, and evaluate if LASIK or PRK might be a good solution for you. We will gladly refer you to a vision center specializing in vision correction and provide post-surgery care and eye exams at Advanced Eye Care Center.
News & Blog
- Jan 27, 2016 - Resolve to Prevent Glaucoma in 2016
- Dec 31, 2015 - Why Do We Need Glasses?
Refractive errors including myopia, hyperopia, astigmatism and presbyopia. More »
- Dec 9, 2015 - Eye Safe Toys and Gifts for This Holiday Season
‘Tis the season for giving, and parents, grandparents, family and friends need to know how to choose toys and games that protect children’s health and eyesight. More »
- Oct 21, 2015 - Daily Disposable Contact Lenses