Advanced Eye Care Center
Eyes are important indicators of overall health, and comprehensive eye care goes beyond a prescription for glasses or contact lenses. At Advanced Eye Care Center in Northwest Phoenix, AZ, our optometrist takes the time to get to know you, your eye care history, and your vision needs. Dr. George Johnson provides the expert care, advice, options, and follow up you need whether you are a new patient or an existing one.
New Patient Starting Points:
- Complete patient forms
- Request an appointment
- Read about our comprehensive eye exams, children's vision care, treatment of eye diseases and more.
Existing Patient Links:
- Reorder contact lenses
- Request an appointment with our optometrist in Northwest Phoenix
- Pursue treatment of eye disease including glaucoma, macular degeneration, cataracts and diabetic retinopathy
Great Eyewear and Eye Care in Phoenix, AZ
From our office in Phoenix, Advanced Eye Care Center serves patients from Arizona's, Northwest Phoenix area including Glendale and Peoria - schedule an appointment today. If you have a moment, please give us your feedback about our site and your experiences with our eye doctor in Phoenix, AZ.
News & Blog
- Aug 24, 2014 - Comfortable Vision for Back-to-school Reading
- Jul 24, 2014 - Be on the Lookout for Vision Problems this Summer Break
- Jul 17, 2014 - Should You Be Worried About Eye Floaters?
- Jul 1, 2014 - Let's Talk Dry Eye!
- May 27, 2014 - Certified Google Glass Preferred Provider in Phoenix, Peoria & Glendale, AZ