Advanced Eye Care Center
Eyes are important indicators of overall health, and comprehensive eye care goes beyond a prescription for glasses or contact lenses. At Advanced Eye Care Center in Northwest Phoenix, AZ, our optometrist takes the time to get to know you, your eye care history, and your vision needs. Dr. George Johnson provides the expert care, advice, options, and follow up you need whether you are a new patient or an existing one.
New Patient Starting Points:
- Complete patient forms
- Request an appointment
- Read about our comprehensive eye exams, children's vision care, treatment of eye diseases and more.
Existing Patient Links:
- Reorder contact lenses
- Request an appointment with our optometrist in Northwest Phoenix
- Pursue treatment of eye disease including glaucoma, macular degeneration, cataracts and diabetic retinopathy
Great Eyewear and Eye Care in Phoenix, AZ
From our office in Phoenix, Advanced Eye Care Center serves patients from Arizona's, Northwest Phoenix area including Glendale and Peoria - schedule an appointment today. If you have a moment, please give us your feedback about our site and your experiences with our eye doctor in Phoenix, AZ.
News & Blog
- Sep 18, 2014 - Protect Children's Eyes During Sports
- Sep 15, 2014 - How do eye doctors know when people are "cheating" during an eye exam?
- Aug 27, 2014 - Cutting Edge Glaucoma Technology
A futuristic, yet simplistic, eye implant paired with a smartphone app may change the way eye doctors treat glaucoma. More »
- Aug 24, 2014 - Comfortable Vision for Back-to-school Reading
- Jul 1, 2014 - Let's Talk Dry Eye!
- May 27, 2014 - Certified Google Glass Preferred Provider in Phoenix, Peoria & Glendale, AZ