Advanced Eye Care Center - Top Eye Care in Phoenix & Peoria, AZ
Eyes are important indicators of overall health, and comprehensive eye care goes beyond a prescription for glasses or contact lenses. At Advanced Eye Care Center in Northwest Phoenix, AZ, our optometrist takes the time to get to know you, your eye care history, and your vision needs. Dr. George Johnson provides the expert care, advice, options, and follow up you need whether you are a new patient or an existing one.
Now available - Acuvue DEFINE natural color-enhancing contact lenses. Watch the below video for more information:
New Patient Starting Points:
- Complete patient forms
- Request an appointment
- Read about our comprehensive eye exams, children's vision care, treatment of eye diseases and more.
Existing Patient Links:
- Reorder contact lenses
- Request an appointment with our optometrist in Northwest Phoenix
- Pursue treatment of eye disease including glaucoma, macular degeneration, cataracts and diabetic retinopathy
Great Eye Exams and Eye Care in Phoenix, AZ
From our office in Phoenix, Advanced Eye Care Center serves patients from Arizona's, Northwest Phoenix area including Glendale and Peoria - schedule an appointment today. If you have a moment, please give us your feedback about our site and your experiences with our eye doctor in Phoenix, AZ.
News & Blog
- Mar 31, 2015 - Can you Really Go Blind from Looking at a Solar Eclipse?
- Mar 25, 2015 - Why Should I Buy Eyeglasses From My Optometrist?
- Mar 23, 2015 - Introducing the new 1-Day Acuvue DEFINE Color-Enhancing Contacts
- Mar 19, 2015 - 10 Steps to Prevent Vision Loss
- Mar 11, 2015 - Refocus on the Digital Age with Computer Glasses
- Feb 19, 2015 - Contact Lens Overuse By Dr. Johnson