Dated: May 4, 2020
We are happy to announce that our office has re-opened for routine eye care as well as urgent and emergency care. We have also returned to our regular days and hours:
Monday - Thursday: 8:00 am to 1:00 pm & 2:00 pm to 7:00 pm
- As has always been our policy, patients must set up an appointment before they come in.
- To re-order contact lenses, either call us at 623-552-2155, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org, or fill out this online form.
Our primary goal during the COVID-19 crisis is to ensure a safe environment for our patients and staff. We are sure that you are well aware of the concerns about COVID-19 and we wanted to take this opportunity to let you know the safety measures we are taking. These measures include but are not limited to:
Steps We Will Take:
- All of our staff and doctors will be wearing appropriate Personal Protective Equipment (PPE) including gloves, masks and face-shields
- Each pre-testing and examination rooms are disinfected after every patient exam, including all surfaces, instrumentation, door handles, and equipment.
- We will be aware of common “touch points” within the clinic such as doorknobs, counters, keyboard, phones, credit card machines, pens, etc… and will be disinfecting these as often as possible.
- Appointment times will be spaced further apart to ensure social distancing. Limiting the number of patients in the office or any area at one time.
- All frames will be disinfected after contact with any patient.
Steps We Ask Our Patients to Take:
- Your temperature will be taken before entering the office.
- All patients will sanitize their hands upon entering the office.
- All patients must complete a COVID-19 questionnaire upon arrival at the practice.
- All patients must wear a face mask. If you do not have one, one will be provided for you.
- We ask that you arrive at your appointment alone unless you are accompanying someone who requires adult supervision
For a comprehensive list of the all of the COVID-19 precautions we are taking, click here.