A WIDE SELECTION OF CONTACT LENSES IN Phoenix, Arizona
These include disposable soft contact, bifocal/multifocal, toric, and colored lenses. Whether you wear daily, weekly or monthly disposables, or conventional (vial) lenses, check out our selection of lenses at Advanced EyeCare Center. Our goal is to fit you with contact lenses that give clear and comfortable vision.
Establishing a Good Contact Lens Fit at Advanced EyeCare Center
It starts with a thorough eye exam to ensure the most up-to-date prescription and rule out any pre-existing conditions that could interfere with contact lens wear.
Fitting lenses to your lifestyle
We will determine the best fitting lens based on your lifestyle needs and the shape and health of your eyes. In most cases, you’ll have the opportunity to try lenses on the same day as your exam. You may even go home with a few samples before making a final decision.
Follow up fittings
Our Phoenix team will follow up after the initial fitting and then make any necessary changes in fit or materials to get you the best possible result. We teach all our patients proper contact lens care and also possible consequences if proper care is not taken. Then we continue with long-term follow-up to monitor the condition of the lenses and to ensure that proper hygiene is being maintained.
Our Contact Lens Services:
Our Contact Lens Services:
- 1-DAY ACUVUEÂ® OASYSÂ® with new HydraLuxe
- The first-of-its-kind contact lens built with Transitions™Light Intelligent Technology™ that seamlessly adapts to light to provide all-day soothing vision.
- DAILIES TOTAL1® contact lenses combine two unique technologies that deliver outstanding comfort and visual performance. Water Gradient Technology SmarTears® Technology
- TOTAL30® are the world’s first and only monthly replacement Water Gradient contact lenses. So you can look forward to lenses so comfortable they feel like nothing, even at day 30.
- Bausch + Lomb ULTRA for Presbyopia features innovative 3-Zone Progressive Design for seamless transitions between distances.
- If you need correction for presbyopia but dislike the idea of bifocal eyeglasses, you have many contact lens options.
- We carry all of the top contact lens brands!
- Purchase a One Year Supply of the following contact lenses, and receive a rebate!
- Challenges such as astigmatism, presbyopia, keratoconus and dry eyes needn’t be a barrier to contact lens wear, but they do require more time and patience.
- 1 Day contacts are great for full time contact lens wearers or the occasional wearer.
- A contact lens exam includes a complete eye exam, vision screening and then a contact lens consultation and measurement to determine the proper lens fit.
- These rigid lenses aren’t as popular or well-known as soft lenses, but they offer the advantages of durability, crisp vision and high oxygen permeability.
- Read here for an easy to follow list on how to take care of your contact lenses.
- “I can’t wear soft contacts; I have astigmatism.” This once-true statement is now simply a myth.