Advanced Eye Care Center offer a wide selection of contact lenses including disposable soft contact, bifocal/multifocal, toric, and colored lenses. Whether you wear daily, weekly or monthly disposables, or conventional (vial) lenses, check out our selection of lenses that fit your needs.
Our optometrists in Phoenix will determine the best fitting lens based on your lifestyle needs, the shape and health of your eye. In most cases, you'll have the opportunity to try lenses on the same day as your exam. You can even go home with a few samples before making a final decision.
Follow-up with our optometrist in Northwest Phoenix, AZ
We follow up the initial fitting and then make any necessary changes in fit or materials to get you the best possible fit. Our eye doctors teach all our patients proper contact lens care and also possible consequences if proper care is not taken. Then we continue with long-term follow-up to monitor the condition of the lenses and to ensure that proper hygiene is being maintained.
- We carry all of the top contact lens brands!
- A contact lens exam includes a complete eye exam, vision screening and then a contact lens consultation and measurement to determine the proper lens fit.
- Read here for an easy to follow list on how to take care of your contact lenses.
- Introducing ACUVUE® VITA™ Brand Contact Lenses with HydraMax™ Technology, providing reliable, superior comfort - all month long.
- If you need correction for presbyopia but dislike the idea of bifocal eyeglasses, you have many contact lens options.
- These rigid lenses aren’t as popular or well-known as soft lenses, but they offer the advantages of durability, crisp vision and high oxygen permeability.
- Challenges such as astigmatism, presbyopia, keratoconus and dry eyes needn’t be a barrier to contact lens wear, but they do require more time and patience.
- “I can’t wear soft contacts; I have astigmatism.” This once-true statement is now simply a myth.
- 1 Day contacts are great for full time contact lens wearers or the occasional wearer.
- These ultra-smooth contact lenses provide all day comfort with a natural and healthy look and feeling.
- 1-DAY ACUVUEÂ® OASYSÂ® with new HydraLuxe