Bausch + Lomb ULTRA for Presbyopia Contact Lenses
Are you struggling with your vision or relying on reading glasses?
Bausch + Lomb ULTRA for Presbyopia with 3-Zone Progressive Design offers:
- Clear vision up close, far away, and in between
- Seamless transitions between distances
What is Presbyopia?
Presbyopia is something that usually occurs around age 40, even if you’ve never had a vision problem before. You may start to experience blurry vision when reading or looking at your smartphone. Then, focusing between distances can become more difficult.
With all the demands you put on your eyes, it can be frustrating when presbyopia disrupts your life—so don’t let it.
Bausch + Lomb ULTRA for Presbyopia contact lenses feature MoistureSeal Technology which maintains 95% of lens moisture for a full 16 hours. Experience all-day comfort and consistently clear vision with Bausch + Lomb ULTRA contact lenses.
- Bausch + Lomb ULTRA for Presbyopia contact lenses provide comfort—even after long hours on digital devices
- Most patients agree Bausch + Lomb ULTRA for Presbyopia contact lenses are comfortable throughout the day
3-Zone Progressive Design
Bausch + Lomb ULTRA for Presbyopia features innovative 3-Zone Progressive Design for seamless transitions between distances. Because you are constantly changing where you are looking, whether reading, working on a computer, or driving, it is important that your multifocal lenses keep up. 3-Zone Progressive Design gives you clear vision up close, far away, and in between.
Key Features & Benefits
- 3-Zone Progressive Design gives you clear vision up close, far away, and in between.
- MoistureSeal technology helps maintain 95% of lens moisture for a full 16 hours