- Clean and disinfect after each wearing with fresh disinfecting solution.
- Keep your storage case clean and replace every 3 months.
- Always wash and rinse hands well before handling contact lenses.
- Always remove and insert the same lens first. “Pick right or left and stick with it.”
- Always check to see if lens is inside out or torn. Never put a torn les on.
- Always put 1 re-wetting drop in eye before removing your contact lenses.
- Don’t use disinfecting solution more than one time. Always use fresh solutions daily.
- Don’t handle a dried out lens until you have placed solution on it and it is hydrated, or put on a new pair.
- Never wet your lenses with anything other than what is directed by the Doctor.
- Never sleep in lenses, unless otherwise instructed by the Doctor. If you accidentally fall asleep, flush your eyes with saline or lubricating drops for several minutes before removing lenses.
- Replace your lenses as prescribed by the Doctor.
- Don’t use soaps that contain lotions, creams or perfumes. We recommend Neutrogena or ivory soap.
- Don’t swim in contact lenses. Goggles are helpful, but lenses might still wash out.
- If eyes get red, cloudy, painful or have vision changes take your contact lenses off and call our office: 623-552-2155.