Our staff will help you find the best fit for your specific needs and explain how different lenses and frames will impact your vision. They will help you narrow down your choices so you can find the look, fit and functionality you want from your eyewear.
Our optical offers a large selection of eyeglasses, designer frames and sunglasses. We carry the latest European and American designer eyewear collections in a variety of styles, colors and materials including titanium, stainless steel and plastic.
New clients and all our current patients are welcome to visit our optical with their current prescription - no appointment necessary.
- If you are over 40, chances are you need reading glasses. You can purchase these from a local drugstore, or you can buy prescription glasses from our optical store.
- When choosing a frame, find out how to choose a frame that will flatter your face shape.
- We carry the latest eyeglasses from America and Europe, in a range of styles, colors and materials. From sophisticated to fun, frames are available in titanium, plastic and stainless steel.
- We know our eyewear well and we’ll be glad to make recommendations. If you’d like, we’ll also photograph you to help with your decision.
- he right eyewear for your child can facilitate learning and give your child a super-smart appearance! Do you know what your child’s favorite look or color is? Be sure to bring your kids along to choose their own eyeglasses.
- Advanced Eye Care Center stands behind our eyewear and we want you to be pleased with your selection.
- Eyeglasses are a classy and popular fashion statement nowadays. We’ll set you up with all you need to know for caring for your frames and lenses. If you require bifocals, high index lenses or progressives, we’ll go over the benefits with you. For improved vision and eye health safety, we also offer a range of lens treatments against scratches, UV rays, glare and more.
- To assist you with your eyewear decisions, we have an inventive interactive feature that walks you through questions about you and your vision needs.
- Get tips on caring for your lenses and frames and learn about the benefits of bifocals, progressives, high index lenses and prescription sunglasses.
- Even if you don’t need vision correction, it’s important to protect your eyes from harmful, damaging sun rays. With or without a prescription, our designer sunglasses will enhance your appearance with high style.
- The most advanced photochromic lens technology, which allows lenses to darken upon exposure to invisible UV rays, was designed by Transitions Optical, Inc. We recommend and supply these helpful lenses.
- Today’s eyeglass lens treatments make a real difference in what you see, and what you don’t see. Scratches, glare, ultraviolet rays—all are potential hazards to healthy sight that can be minimized or eliminated by a lens treatment.
- Name your game, from SCUBA diving to tennis to hunting, and we’ll fit you with eyeglasses to protect your eyes and improve your score.
- Anyone who spends hours daily in front of a computer or smartphone is at risk for possible eye irritations. We offer specialty glasses to as a solution to this unique problem.
- Send us a pic of your face and we’ll pick the best eyewear for your shape. A personalized selection of frames will be waiting in our store in Northwest Phoenix when you arrive!