A lens treatment is a special additive that either bonds with the lens, or is built into the lens during the lens manufacturing process. Lens treatments are available as individual additions to lenses, and are also commonly bundled into single lens products for convenience and maximum benefit to your eyes.
Authorized HOYALUX iD LifeStyle® 2 Retailer
Available in a broad range of HOYA lens materials so you can make them as comfortable, durable, and easy to clean as you like.
An enhanced performance progressive lens for beginning presbyopes. ID Lifestyle Clarity lenses from Hoya are for active individuals who frequently shift their focus between near and far objects. Clarity lenses are designed to meet the visual needs of those who lead active lifestyles, providing wider and clearer fields of vision when looking ahead and into the distance. If you're a sports or outdoor enthusiast - or you're just "on-the-go" all the time - and fine print is becoming more difficult to read, ask your eye care professional if Clarity lenses are right for you.
The enhanced go-to progressive lens for experienced presbyopes. ID Lifestyle Harmony lenses are designed for those who already wear progressive lenses, and are having additional difficulty seeing close up. The ID Lifestyle Harmony lenses is perfect for those who primarily focus on objects and tasks no more than an arm's length away.If you frequently perform tasks at arm's length - like reading a book or using a tablet device - and you'd appreciate a broader, more comfortable near zone of vision to help you see the details, then Harmony lenses may be right for you.
iD LifeStyle BENEFITS:
- Integrated Double Surface design technology with a standardized front surface component and a customized back surface
- Optimized for individual prescription
- Offers the widest, clearest, most natural fields of vision
- Eliminates “swimming” sensations for natural, effortless and stable vision in all directions
- Optimal vision at all distances
- Perfect transition between far and near vision
- HOYA’s trusted LifeStyle progressive lens has been optimized into two new designs to provide even more patient customization.
Up to 67 customizable options!
So your new progressive lenses can be as 'you' as your frames.
- Anti-Reflective Coatings
- Anti-Scratch Coatings
- Anti-Smudge Coatings
- Lightweight Materials
- Thin Materials
- Extra Durable Materials
- Transition™ Treatments
- Suntech Treatments
- Polarization Treatments