- Arizona State University
- Midwestern University, Arizona College of Optometry
- American Optometric Association
- Arizona Optometric Association
- Diagnosis & treatment of ocular disease
- Co-management of refractive and cataract surgeries
- Fittment of specialty contact lenses
Dr. Alsadi received his Bachelor of Science in Applied Biological Science from Arizona State University. Following his undergraduate degree he continued on to receive his Doctorate of Optometry at Midwestern University, Arizona College of Optometry. His clinical training includes diagnosis and treatment of ocular disease, fitting specialty contact lenses, and co-management of refractive and cataract surgeries.
Dr. Alsadi is a member of the American Optometric Association as well as the Arizona Optometric Association and strives to provide quality vision care to his patients.
In his free time Dr. Alsadi enjoys spending time with his family, traveling, and snowboarding.